Wagyu ChiboriStreetscape, Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 6000
Wagyu Chibori, the House of A5 Miyazaki Beef! It is the 1st intimate and exclusive A5 Miyazaki Beef specialty intimate dining restaurant in Cebu.
Miyazakigyu or Miyazaki Beef is the top brand of Japanese Wagyu known for its quality and consistency. Produced from Japanese Black cattle, and raised in Miyazaki prefecture, Miyazakigyu has become known for its snowflake-like marbling. In order to qualify as Miyazakigyu, cattle must be born and raised in Miyazaki Prefecture and graded A4 and above. Miyazakigyu has won the “Wagyu Olympics” in 2007 and 2012 which is the first time in the history of the tournament that a brand has been able to win consecutive awards. They have also won the Prime Minister’s Award for excellence for the third consecutive time, which is also the first time in the history of the tournament that a brand has won 3 consecutive awards and that’s 20 straight years!
Introducing the Epitome of Culinary Excellence - A5 Miyazakigyu!
Thank you for choosing Wagyu Chibori, the House of A5 Miyazaki Beef!
Your reservation request has been received and is currently being processed.
Our team is working diligently to secure your booking.
- Address: Streetscape, Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 6000
- Cross Street: Streetscape
- Cuisine: Japanese |
- Cost: | Expensive
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual Elegant
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner | Late |
- Parking: Car Park |
- Payment Options: VISA | MasterCard | Cash | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/wagyuchibori/
- Phone: 09173220310
- Features: Tasting Menu, Winning Wine List,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, Romantic Dining, Business Dining, Special Occasion, Date Night,
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.6 out of 5 stars based on 10 votes
- Overall: 9/10
- Food: 10/10
- Service: 10/10
- Ambience: 9/10
- Value: 7/10