La Estrella90 Bolton St, Chorley PR7 3DX
Our restaurant has been built from a love of Spain and its culture, a love that is shared between all members of the La Estrella family, but most of all from the owners and managers, Sean Howe and Gemma Davies.
Our menu is based on traditional Spanish recipes and is served in a way inspired by how the Spanish classically serve and eat food. Because of this, La Estrella is a little different when it comes to tapas; earlier in 2016, we asked our customers what they liked and didn’t like about the cuisine, and from this found that customers often find it challenging when choosing food from such a wide variety of dishes. In response to this, we at La Estrella have custom made our menu to suit every customer, as we provide a variety of tapas dishes that change weekly, making it easier than ever to try new things and experience traditional Spanish food that is not only delicious but also different and exciting.
It is important to us that all our food is cooked and served entirely fresh, and that our dishes are prepared using only the very best Spanish ingredients; La Estrella import many ingredients directly from Spain to ensure the authenticity of the tapas, as well as sourcing fresh produce from local suppliers.
- Address: 90 Bolton St, Chorley PR7 3DX
- Cross Street: Duke St
- Cuisine: Latin | Seafood | Spanish | Vegetarian |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Available
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street |
- Payment Options: VISA | MasterCard | Cash | Apple Pay | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://laestrella-restaurant.co.uk/
- Phone: 01257272277
- Features: Private Room, Tasting Menu,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Business Dining, Special Occasion, Vegetarian, Quick Bite, Date Night,