Anchovy Bandit96 Prospect Rd, Adelaide 5082
to make a Reservation please go to:
Anchovy Bandit is a Neapolitan-inspired bar and pizzeria that pushes the boundaries of local suburban watering holes. Our kitchen has a strong focus on delicious wood-oven pizzas that are inspired by tradition but not bound by it. The bar shows support to local producers in its wine and spirit offering. The cocktails are reminiscent of Italian classics but with the use of local and native Australian ingredients.
The interior, designed by Sans-Arc Studios, is inspired by the colours and vibes of southern Italy with an art-deco twist.
In a nod to our cinema home, the name ‘Anchovy Bandit’ is taken from an unpublished Quentin Tarantino script written when the director was only 14: Captain Peachfuzz and the Anchovy Bandit, a superhero who fights off a pizza burglar.
The setting is casual, fitting into our mantra that food is for eating and wine is for drinking - preferably with good company. While the ingredients are predominately local, the oven itself is fresh from Italy.
The drinks focus is broad, with a strong wine, spirit and cocktail list. The cocktails have a strong focus on Italian classics with a house twist – think modern twists on classics like the Bellini and Spritz
- Address: 96 Prospect Rd, Adelaide 5082
- Cross Street: Rose St
- Cuisine: Italian | Pasta | Pizza |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner | Late |
- Parking: Street | Public Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | MasterCard | Cash | Apple Pay | Android Pay |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://www.anchovybandit.com
- Phone: 0401188845
- Features: Full Bar, Late Dining, Outdoor Seating, Takeout Available, Tasting Menu,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, Dining Alone, Meet for a Drink, Vegetarian, Quick Bite, Trendy / Hip, Date Night,