Ghost Hunter Mystery Dinner Train108 Cleveland Ave NW, Huntsville AL 35801
$$ American Recommended New Editor's Pick Private Room
The Blue Bayou is a 1924 refurbished stationary railway car in the center of AM Booth's Lumberyard.
Family style service - Each booth holds six adults comfortably. A credit card is required for reservations of 6 or more. Please specify for large parties if you have any split-seating preferences.
- Address: 108 Cleveland Ave NW, Huntsville AL 35801
- Cross Street: Meridian St
- Cuisine: American | Contemporary | Desserts |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Required
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Dinner |
- Parking: Street | Public Lot | Private Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.amboothslumberyard.com/ghosthunter
- Phone: (256) 715-7130
- Features: Full Bar, Prix Fixe Menu, Working Fireplace, Free Wi-Fi,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, People Watching, Special Occasion,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- What is Blue Bayou family-style dining like?
- Our family‐style is much more than just the serving of food - its a social event, with adults and children eating together, sharing the same menu and casual conversation. Dining family-style on our 1924 railcar is an opportunity to inspire table-mates often glued to phones or staring at the TV to join the party. So please come and enjoy the company of family, old friends or even make some new friends while you dine on a well-sourced meal in a one-of-a-kind setting.