Arté 66 Restaurant & BarLevel 66, Tower 2, Arte Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur 50480
Indulge in a truly immersive dining experience with a defined French flair in our modern, Rococo-styled contemporary dining restaurant. Embrace our premium French cuisine and hearty classics delivered with robust and vibrant flavours. Dine in true luxury to the stunning, unmatched views of the Kuala Lumpur city skyline. After all, the most special moments are cause for celebration, and jubilations often lead to treasured memories.
- Address: Level 66, Tower 2, Arte Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur 50480
- Cross Street: Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
- Cuisine: English | French | Fusion | Pasta |
- Cost: | Expensive
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Required
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Meals Served: Breakfast | Brunch | Lunch | Dinner | Other |
- Parking: Street | Car Park |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | JCB | UnionPay | Cash | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://artebythomaschan.com/
- Phone: 0362114888
- Features: Full Bar, Hotel Dining, Prix Fixe Menu, Smoking Area, Valet Parking, Happy Hours, Lounge / Bar, Free Wi-Fi, Tea Service,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, People Watching, Quiet Conversation, Special Occasion, Trendy / Hip, Celebrity Spotting, Date Night,
- High-Tea 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- High-Tea 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Why Do I Need To Enter My Credit Card Details While Making A Booking? Can I Use A Debit Card?
- As we have limited seats for our Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea, and Dinner, we require a credit card to guarantee your reservation. Yes, you may also use a Debit Card. A one-time deposit of MYR 100 per person will be leveed. The deposit will then be deducted from your final bill.
- I Wish To Cancel My Reservation. May I Receive A Refund For My Deposit?
- Unfortunately, all deposits are non-refundable. Guests, however, are allowed to postpone or modify their bookings to a later date and/or time.
- What Is The Dress Code While Dining?
- Dress code is strictly formal or smart casual. Short pants and slippers are not allowed.
- May I Have My Children With Me While Dining?
- As the restaurant is adult-only, children and toddlers under the age 12 are not allowed within the restaurant.
- I Would Like To Bring A Professional Photographer To Take Photos Of Me While I Dine. Is This Fine?
- Please note that we do not allow professional photoshoots during dining hours as we are part of the hotel establishment and as such, we take into consideration the interests and wellbeing of our fellow guests. Should you wish to arrange a private session, kindly contact us directly at [email protected] or call us at +603-6211 4888.
- I Have Specific Food Allergies Or Dietary Needs. What Do I Do?
- Should guests have specific food allergies or dietary needs, kindly inform our restaurant hosts for special arrangements prior to ordering.
- I Can't Make A Reservation Via TableAgent. I Wish To Speak To Reservation Agent.
- To make a direct reservation or speak directly with our Guest Service Agent, kindly Whatsapp +6013-916 4123 or email us directly at [email protected]