VooDoo Steak3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas NV 89103
Voodoo Steak at the Rio bewitches guests nightly with a broad selection of different steakhouse specialties. Open only for dinner, this two-story eatery sits high above the Vegas Strip on the 50th and 51st floors. With a varied collection of American classics and Cajun influences found in options such as the Andouille and Crawfish Gumbo or Farm Raised Frog Legs, each dish at Voodoo possesses its own unique flavor. Traditional prime cuts of beef, from filet mignon to Australian Wagyu rib eye, are available alongside pork, veal, and lamb chops, and if the meaty dishes appear a bit too hearty, diners can feast on the Classic Lobster Thermidor, Chilean Seabass, Atlantic Salmon, or Pan Seared Jumbo Scallops.
- Address: 3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas NV 89103
- Cross Street: South Valley View Blvd.
- Location: West of the Strip
- Cuisine: American | Cajun/Creole | Steak |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Meals Served: Dinner |
- Parking: Street | Private Lot | Valet Parking |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover |
- Corkage Fee: 35.00 | Per 750ml bottle.
- Website: https://www.caesars.com/rio-las-vegas/restaurants/voodoo-steak-and-rooftop-nightclub
- Phone: (702) 777-6875
- Features: Full Bar, Wheelchair Access, Valet Parking, Personal Wines Allowed, Lounge / Bar,
- Occasion: Dining Alone, Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, People Watching, Quick Bite,