Vintage Ambiance SaddleworthUnit 5, Warth Mill, Diggle, Tameside OL3 5PJ
$ Contemporary Recommended New Editor's Pick Private Room
Vintage Ambiance is a relaxed neighbourhood tea room offering great breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea & Sunday roasts, accompanied by barista coffee, speciality teas, soft & alcoholic drinks, including a great selection of wines & gins.
Our great decor is supplemented by two coal fires and weekly live music.
Disabled access is through the Woolyknit shop, disabled toilet & baby changing facilities also available.
Ample parking at the rear (canal side) & doggy friendly outdoor terrace & indoor snug area complete with fresh water & biscuits.
Tables will be reserved for up to 15 min past the booking time, after which, they will be released to other customers.
- Address: Unit 5, Warth Mill, Diggle, Tameside OL3 5PJ
- Cross Street: Huddersfield Road
- Cuisine: American | Contemporary | English | Sunday Brunch | Vegan | Vegetarian |
- Cost: | Very Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Breakfast | Brunch | Lunch | Other |
- Parking: Private Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Cash | Apple Pay | Android Pay | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.vintageambiance.co.uk
- Phone: 01457 878660
- Features: Full Bar, Sunday Brunch, Live Entertainment, Outdoor Seating, Winning Wine List, Working Fireplace, Wheelchair Access, Healthy Options, Free Wi-Fi,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, People Watching, Special Occasion, Vegetarian, Dog Friendly, Quick Bite, Trendy / Hip,