The Library - Autumn House Inn305 River St, Osceola WI 54020
Autumn House Inn is now offering meals in our exclusive dining room called "The Library". The Library is a reservation only literary dining experience where we provide a prix fixe 5 course dinner. However you do not need to be a guest of the inn to enjoy the meal. Anyone is welcome to make reservations.
Each month we will pick a new book/novel and will plan a menu based on either the setting, country, an actual meal in the book, or theme of the story. We will post the menu ahead of time so you will always know what you are getting. As of right now, The Library will be open on the 3rd Saturday of each month and seating will be at 6pm, however the inn will be open to the public at 530 to enjoy the river view and take part of hand-served appetizers (the 1st course). We have 7 tables available that can be either individual couples or groups. The price is $65 per person. We do not have a wine and beer license yet but people are welcome to bring their own pairings.
- Address: 305 River St, Osceola WI 54020
- Cross Street: 4th Ave
- Cuisine: American | Desserts | Italian | Mediterranean | Vegetarian |
- Cost: | Moderate
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Required
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Dinner | Other |
- Parking: Street |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://www.autumnhouseinn.com/thelibrary
- Phone: (715) 417-3556
- Features: Hotel Dining, Prix Fixe Menu, Personal Wines Allowed, Free Wi-Fi, River View, Farm-to-table,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Business Dining, Quiet Conversation, Special Occasion, Date Night,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear?
- Although the food is the finest quality, the atmosphere is casual. We request that you do not wear a ball cap but jeans are fine.
- Do I get to order off a menu?
- No. Prix Fixe is French for "fixed price" and refers to a type of menu featuring a pre-selected list of dishes at a set price. Our prix fixe dinner consists of 5 courses; tray served appetizers, salad, soup, entree, and dessert.
- What do you have for drinks?
- Because we have many guests who are affiliated with Hazelden, we limit our drink menu to non-alcoholic sparkling juices, water, coffee, and tea. Occasionally there may be a non-alcoholic pairing as well. You are welcome to bring in your own wine or drink preferences that we will gladly serve to your table.
- What should I expect?
- Autumn House Inn will open its doors at 5:30 pm. Between 5:30 and 6:00 pm, patrons of the restaurant will be able to linger in the inn and watch the river, vist, have butler-passed appetizers (course 1) and sparkling juices. At 6:00 pm you will be seated at a table in our private dining room and the remaining 4 courses will be delivered to you, one course at a time. We have found that this process will take approximately 90 minutes from 530pm.