Casablanca7557 Haverford Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19151
Casablanca offers a truly authentic dining experience fit for kings. The setting is sensual and relaxing, with soft lighting, vibrant textiles, and plush booths. Belly dancers and live music transport guests away from the present, evoking traditions and rich pleasures from the other side of the continent. The set menus, either regular or vegetarian, offer an ideal way to sample traditional Moroccan fare: seven courses beginning with soup, concluding with mint tea, and in between offering an abundance of flavorful, aromatic, and traditional Moroccan dishes. To cap off the delightfully traditional dining experience, be sure to order one of the Moroccan wines offered.
- Address: 7557 Haverford Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19151
- Cross Street: City Line Avenue
- Location: West Philadelphia | Overbrook Park
- Cuisine: Moroccan |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Unknown
- Dress Code: Casual Elegant
- Meals Served: Dinner |
- Parking: None |
- Payment Options: None |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.casablancarestaurants.com
- Phone: (215) 878-1900
- Features: Full Bar, Live Entertainment, Private Room, Prix Fixe Menu, Healthy Options,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, Romantic Dining, Special Occasion,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Do you have Belly Dancers?
- Yes, they perform every weekend (Thursday through Sunday) and on request for large parties. Casablanca also features the incredible OMAR Philadelphia's premier male bellydancer performing the fourth Saturday of every month.
- Do you have a vegetarian menu?
- Yes, Casablanca offers a set 7 course Moroccan menu all vegetarian, as well as a section with vegetarian dishes on the ala carte menu.
- What cuisine do you serve?