Fine Creek Brewing Company2425 Robert E Lee Rd, Powhatan VA 23139
Fine Creek Brewing is a small, family-owned farmhouse brewery in rural Powhatan County, established in May of 2017. Everything we do and every decision we make is done with intention and careful consideration.
We intentionally set out to create a limited production brewery in a setting with open space, fresh air and a sense of place. We find ourselves rotating our beers quickly, avoiding flagships, and changing our food menu every single weekend not because its the easy thing to do but because we’re passionate about our craft.
We cook the food we love to eat and brew the beers we love to drink. We support local farms and producers from fruit growers to grain farmers, from vegetable growers to malt producers. We believe beer is best enjoyed in the place it’s created in the presence of family, friends, and neighbors.
We would love the opportunity to share our passions with you, right here in Powhatan, Virginia.
- Address: 2425 Robert E Lee Rd, Powhatan VA 23139
- Cross Street: Huguenot Trail
- Cuisine: American | Pizza | Vegetarian |
- Cost: | Very Inexpensive
- Category: Brewery Restaurant
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Not Available
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Private Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Cash | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://finecreekbrewing.com/
- Phone: (804) 372-9786
- Features: Outdoor Seating, Free Wi-Fi,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, Dining Alone, Meet for a Drink, People Watching, Quiet Conversation, Quick Bite, Date Night,