Azul La Jolla1250 Prospect Street, La Jolla CA 92037
With its prime location, Azul La Jolla offers innovative California coastal cuisine with a magnificent view of the Pacific. Chef Orion Balliet offers fittingly elegant dishes, with a menu that changes daily, emphasizes fresh seafood and local ingredients, and incorporates culinary styles from Cajun to Japanese. Enchanting creations such as Lavender Mustard-Crusted Lamb Loin Medallions with cinnamon-honey carrot mash and hazelnut foam; and Oak-Roasted White Sea Bass with sambal polenta skillet cake, lime-cilantro jicama salad and roasted pepper marmalade demonstrate the range of culinary styles, traditions, and ingredients that Balliet employs. Open for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch, Azul also offers a unique California tapas menu in a casual courtyard setting.
- Address: 1250 Prospect Street, La Jolla CA 92037
- Cross Street: Ivanhoe Ave
- Location: La Jolla & UTC | La Jolla Village
- Cuisine: California | Seafood | Steak | Sunday Brunch |
- Cost: | Moderate
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Available
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Meals Served: Brunch | Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street | Valet Parking |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.azul-lajolla.com
- Phone: (858) 454-9616
- Features: Full Bar, Ocean View, Takeout Available,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, Quiet Conversation, Special Occasion,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a fireplace?
- No, but there is a glass enclosed fire pit on the patio
- Do you serve seafood?
- Is Azul part of the Brigantine Restaurant Group?
- Yes, The Brigantine Family of Restaurants include, seven Brigantine Seafood Restaurants, three Miguel’s Cocina Mexican Restaurants, two Zócalo Restaurants, Miguelito's Sala de Artes y Comer Restaurant, and the newest addition, The Steakhouse at Azul La Jolla Restaurant.
- Do you have an ocean view?
- Yes, floor-to-ceiling windows look out over spectacular La Jolla Cove.
- Do you have outdoor seating?
- Yes, a garden courtyard patio offers dining around a contemporary glass-encircled fire ring.