Boat House2040 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego CA 92101
The Boathouse offers a waterfront setting on Harbor Island, overlooking the San Diego bay and marina. The menu offers quality steaks, seafood, and pasta dishes, with entrees such as Stuffed Salmon, Filet Mignon and Lobster duo, and Southwestern Chicken Pasta. Specialty cocktails, a weekday happy hour, and weekly specials are all reasons to keep returning to the Boathouse, as is the friendly service, comfortable atmosphere, and magnificent view. Their elegant yet cozy atmosphere is inviting for anyone, and with a menu and cocktail list as extensive as it is, any eater can feel welcome to dine with ease at the Boathouse.
- Address: 2040 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego CA 92101
- Cross Street: N Harbor Drive
- Location: Point Loma & Ocean Beach | Harbor Island
- Cuisine: American | Seafood | Steak |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Unknown
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.boathouserestaurant.com/
- Phone: (619) 291-8011
- Features: Full Bar, Ocean View, Outdoor Seating, Private Room, Takeout Available, Happy Hours,
- Occasion: Child Friendly, Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, People Watching, Special Occasion,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- What is Birthday Night?
- Once a month, Boat House celebrates all the birthdays for the month on one night, offering a free prime rib dinner to all those with birthdays in that month.
- Do you have an ocean view?
- No, The Boat House has a view of the San Diego Bay.