Princess Pub1665 India Street, San Diego CA 92101
For an authentic British pub atmosphere and taste, look no further than The Princess Pub and Grille. Opened in 1984 in Little Italy, one of the fastest growing communities in downtown San Diego, this British pub is an ideal place to watch rugby, soccer, or football. Completely owned and operated by British owners, the Princess Pub serves traditional Europeans meals and has San Diego’s largest selection of European ales and spirits. They even offer a traditional Sunday roast beef or lamb dinner, with all the fixings, of course. Princess Pub and Grille is your destination for British and European cuisine and drinks.
- Address: 1665 India Street, San Diego CA 92101
- Cross Street: West Date Street
- Location: Downtown | Little Italy
- Cuisine: English |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Brewery Restaurant
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Unknown
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner | Late |
- Parking: None |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.princesspubandgrille.com/
- Phone: (619) 702-3021
- Features: Sunday Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Room, Takeout Available, Lounge / Bar,
- Occasion: Dining Alone, Meet for a Drink, People Watching,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Is this a ladies-only restaurant?
- No, it is a traditional British Pub.
- Do you serve food or just spirits?
- The restaurant has a full menu of pub food.
- What is your "Traditional Sunday Roast Dinner"?
- Every Sunday, from noon until close, the Princess Pub offers a carved roast beef or leg of lamb, roast & mashed potatoes, vegetable medley, homemade Bistro gravy, Yorkshire pudding, served with horseradish dressing or fresh mint sauce.