Vigilucci's - Encinitas505 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas CA 92024
Owner Roberto Vigilucci grew up in Milan, Italy. So it should come as no surprise that dining in one of his three restaurants is like taking a mini vacation to Italy. The combination of authentic Italian cuisine, Italian wait staff, and award winning wine selections provide a truly unique and memorable experience.
- Address: 505 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas CA 92024
- Cross Street: E D Street
- Location: North County Coastal | Encinitas
- Cuisine: Italian | Pasta |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Unknown
- Dress Code: Unknown
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: None |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.vigiluccis.com/
- Phone: 760.942.7332
- Features: Full Bar, Takeout Available,
- Occasion: Quiet Conversation, Special Occasion, Dog Friendly,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Do you have multiple locations?
- Yes, Vigilucci's has 6 locations. Carlsbad, Coronado, Encinitas, Leucadia, Oceanside, and La Jolla
- How long has the Encinitas location been open?
- Vigilucci’s Trattoria was the first to be open and has been since 1994.
- Does your restaurant have an ocean view?
- No, Vigilucci’s Trattoria is located in the heart of Encinitas on S Coast Hwy 101 and D street
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 votes
- Overall: 10/10
- Food: 10/10
- Service: 10/10
- Ambience: 10/10
- Value: 10/10
Sep 28, 2022
Why is the name on the awning Maurizio Trattoria Italian? And not Vigilucci's???