For The Culture701 Clay St, Oakland CA 94607
#fortheculture exists as a melting pot where art, history, community, creativity, and forward thinking blend together to form a space for creatives of all kinds to commune together, collaborate, and vibe out harmoniously.
For the Culture is a first come and seat yourself venue!
For BOTTLE SERVICE and PARTIES OVER 8 or LARGE party requests, please email [email protected]
- Address: 701 Clay St, Oakland CA 94607
- Cross Street: 7th and Clay
- Location: Alameda County
- Cuisine: Mexican |
- Cost: | Very Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street | Public Lot | Private Lot | Car Park |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Cash | Apple Pay | Android Pay | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://www.forthecultureoak.com/
- Phone: 5102697108
- Features: Full Bar, Live Entertainment, Outdoor Seating, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout Available, Wheelchair Access, Happy Hours, Lounge / Bar, Free Wi-Fi, Big Screen TV,
- Occasion: Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, People Watching, Special Occasion, Quick Bite, Trendy / Hip, Date Night,
- Taco Tuesday Happy Hour 5-7 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday 7-11 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Happy Hour 5-7 5 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- Comedy Showcase 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Soul On Sundays 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.67 out of 5 stars based on 3 votes
- Overall: 8/10
- Food: 4/10
- Service: 5/10
- Ambience: 10/10
- Value: 10/10
Apr 18, 2023
The only draw backs are once in the lounge area there is virtually no service you must walk to the bar for drinks, unless bottle service, and the tacos