Le Papillon410 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose CA 95129
In great works of art, every element placed on the canvas is intentional. At Le Papillon, located at Saratoga Avenue and Kiely Boulevard in San Jose, food and art go hand in hand. Le Papillon’s take on modern French cuisine includes fresh and colorful plates with a focus on local, organic, and sustainable ingredients. Each item is precisely arranged on the plate to create eye-catching, edible art. The chefs at Le Papillon preserve the integrity of their ingredients by creating food that stays true to every component. The Truffled Hamachi Tartar appetizer is a cylinder of fresh fish accented with delicate flavors of pea shoots, lemon, and avocado. The Pan Roasted Beef Tenderloin entrée with Maitake mushrooms is elevated when paired with a single Bone Marrow Ravioli. Expertly placed aspects achieve the highest degree of visual and flavor appeal, making each plate alluring to both the eyes and the stomach. A visit to Le Papillon is required for those who wish to experience food at the pinnacle of sophistication.
- Address: 410 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose CA 95129
- Cross Street: Kiely Blvd.
- Location: Santa Clara County | San Jose
- Cuisine: French | Steak |
- Cost: | Expensive
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street | Private Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover |
- Corkage Fee: 30.00 | Per 750ml bottle.
- Website: http://www.lepapillon.com/
- Phone: (408) 296-3730
- Features: None,
- Occasion: None,