Sonoma-Marin Fair175 Fairgrounds Dr, Petaluma CA 94952
The Sonoma-Marin Fair is happy to bring you Drive-Thru Fair Food. We'll have popular items like corn dogs, funnel cakes, slushis as well as some other favorites. Browse the menus below. There is no gate fee. You do not need reservations. Just drive in for your Fair Food Cravings.
- Address: 175 Fairgrounds Dr, Petaluma CA 94952
- Cross Street: Washington
- Cuisine: American | California | Caribbean | Desserts |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Pop-up Restaurant
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Private Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Cash |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://www.sonoma-marinfair.org/
- Phone: (707) 283-3247
- Features: Takeout Available,
- Occasion: Child Friendly,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to make reservations?
- In and effort to limit crowds, traffic and wait times we are asking you to make reservations.
- What payment forms will you accept?
- We prefer use of credit card for safety, but we will accept cash.
- Where do I go?
- Please enter through the Main Gate off Fairgrounds Drive and proceed to the ordering station. Once your order is placed you will move to a staging area to wait for your food. Once you receive your food you exit out onto Payran Street.
- Do I need to wear a mask?
- Yes, because you will be rolling down your window, you and your passengers must wear masks