The RagIronstone Rd, Cannock WS12 0QD
Nestling on the edge of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire, The Rag Country Inn offers an excellent base for walkers, mountain bikers and visitors to this area of outstanding natural beauty. Set in approximately three acres of grounds, The Rag boasts a bowling green, large garden area, ample car parking, and garage facilities for mountain bikes.
Easily accessible, The Rag is close to all major road networks, the Northern Relief Road is just five minutes away, with easy access to the NEC and Birmingham Airport. We are just a 10 minute drive from the Cathedral City of Lichfield, the birthplace of Samuel Johnson.
Whether you wish to visit for lunch, an evening meal or you would like to stay in one of our tastefully furnished En Suite rooms, you and your guests will be assured of a warm welcome – a relaxed, friendly atmosphere full of style and comfort awaits!
Call 01543 277491 to reserve a table.
- Address: Ironstone Rd, Cannock WS12 0QD
- Cross Street: Rawnsley
- Cuisine: Bar-B-Q | Chinese | English | Indian | Italian |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Car Park |
- Payment Options: VISA | MasterCard | Cash | Apple Pay | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: http://www.theragatrawnsley.co.uk/
- Phone: 01543 277491
- Features: Full Bar, Wheelchair Access, Happy Hours, Lounge / Bar, Free Wi-Fi,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, Special Occasion, Dog Friendly, Date Night,