Ferry Inn1-3 East Street, Shoreham-by-Sea BN43 5ZE
We'll be starting to make some changes to what we offer over the coming months, as we start to look forward to a more social and less socially distanced future! Think Live Entertainment, Think Food, Think Fizz, Think Fabulous and most of all Think Local!
Whether your the stick to your usual or a surprise me with something special type of person, we'll do our best to find just what your looking for and serve it to your table with a smile as we do!
We hope to return to having a variety of different events and entertainment to be enjoyed throughout the year think comedy, quiz, and definitely fizz nights. Charity fund raising events, live music from the local talent you love.
Downstairs we have a private bar which has been set up for watching sky sports, whilst also being available for private hire for smaller groups, but just as big an occasion.
You can find us on the well trodden route between the town centre and the foot bridge across to Shoreham Beach with a great view of Sussex Yacht Club, the Ferry Bridge and Adur River by Coronation Green.
We hope to be seeing more of you soon!
Please call us directly on 01273 454125 to make a reservation.
- Address: 1-3 East Street, Shoreham-by-Sea BN43 5ZE
- Cross Street: High Street
- Cuisine: English |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Bar/Lounge
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual Elegant
- Meals Served: Breakfast | Brunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street |
- Payment Options: VISA | MasterCard | Cash | Apple Pay | Android Pay | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Phone: 01273454125
- Features: Full Bar, Live Entertainment, Outdoor Seating, Private Room, Smoking Area, Lounge / Bar, Healthy Options, Free Wi-Fi, Gay / Lesbian, River View, Big Screen TV,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Meet for a Drink, People Watching, Quiet Conversation, Special Occasion, Vegetarian, Dog Friendly, Trendy / Hip, Date Night,