The Wild Rover Boston61-63 Chatham St, Boston MA 02109
- Address: 61-63 Chatham St, Boston MA 02109
- Cross Street: commercial street
- Cuisine: American |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Nightclub
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner | Late |
- Parking: Street | Public Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Diners Club | Cash | Apple Pay | Android Pay | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: wildroverboston.com
- Phone: 8572638715
- Features: Full Bar, Late Dining, Live Entertainment, Outdoor Seating, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Lounge / Bar, Free Wi-Fi, Big Screen TV,
- Occasion: Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, Trendy / Hip,
- Wednesday Outside 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- THURSDAY INSIDE 4 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- Thursday Outside 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday Outside 3:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- SATURDAY OUTSIDE 11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.44 out of 5 stars based on 35 votes
- Overall: 7/10
- Food: 5/10
- Service: 5/10
- Ambience: 5/10
- Value: 5/10
Apr 27, 2021
- Overall: 7/10
- Food: 9/10
- Service: 8/10
- Ambience: 10/10
- Value: 10/10
Mar 28, 2021
The place and food is amazing but the organization is very missed. I made the reservation for 2 table. First of all, they do not let the table separate for reservation, they just say, look for some table available. Okay, I did. After to find the tables, they don’t wanted let me seat down there with my friends because the place was full. (????) I really didn’t understand why the reservation if couldn’t stay there. In the end I got the 2 tables and enjoyed my birthday with my friends. But they need to pay attention about this organization.