Aut Bar315 Braun Ct, Ann Arbor MI 48104
Aut Bar is the only full-time LGBTQ+ bar and restaurant in all of Washtenaw County. Opened in 1996 we are proud to welcome all members of the LGBTQ+ community, their friends, family, and supporters!
Join us at brunch for bottomless mimosas, on Saturdays for Club Night, Thursdays for Trivia with Terry, Tuesdays for Tacos, or any time!
Saturdays: 10am - 2 am (Brunch 10am-3pm)
Sundays: 10am - 11:30pm (Brunch 10am-3pm)
Please note that reservations are guaranteed for inside seating only. Reservations can be moved to our patio if space is available upon your arrival.
Please also note that we may not be able to seat your party until all of the guests have arrived. Parties that are more than 15 minutes past their scheduled time may be cancelled.
- Address: 315 Braun Ct, Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Cross Street: Catherine and Fourth
- Cuisine: American | Asian | Mexican |
- Cost: | Very Inexpensive
- Category: Bar/Lounge
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Brunch | Dinner | Late |
- Parking: Street | Public Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Cash | Debit |
- Corkage Fee: N/A
- Website: https://www.autbar.com/
- Phone: (734) 994-3677
- Features: Full Bar, Sunday Brunch, Late Dining, Catering Services, Live Entertainment, Outdoor Seating, Working Fireplace, Lounge / Bar, Gay / Lesbian,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Meet for a Drink, Quiet Conversation, Special Occasion, Dog Friendly, Quick Bite, Trendy / Hip, Date Night,