This is one of the recipes that Executive Chef Marc Brislin created to add elements of Asian fusion to the Blue Wave Bar and Grill dinner menu.
Preheat oven to 400°
1 Combine garlic, rice vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil then turn the heat off. Reserve.
2. Meanwhile, wash and thoroughly dry the breasts with paper towels.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil in medium high, carefully observing the pan to avoid reaching the smoking point. The oil should be very hot.
4. Place all breasts serving side down on the sauté pan and brown for 2 minutes, turn and brown for 2 more minutes.
5. Add crimini mushrooms. Leave breasts and mushrooms in the pan if it is oven proof or put them in a baking dish.
6. Add chicken stock and the adobo sauce.
7. Cook in a 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice and seasonal vegetables.
© Restaurant Agent Inc.