Mushrooms are full of flavor and make for the perfect side dish. Now you can make delicious sauteed mushrooms at home, Donovan's style. This recipe pairs well with savory food, just the right addition to any steak, and it's perfectly capable of serving as a main course. Open a door to the possibilities and discover how flavorful mushrooms can really be.
TWIST inside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas is offering a fabulous recipe that utilizes poached lobster tail, perfumed with sweet wine, carrot cream, and orange reduction.
TWIST inside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel at Las Vegas is offering a unique recipe that utilizes Mediterranean Loup de Mar and Santa Barbara prawns.
TWIST inside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel is offering a recipe for a refreshing seasonal mixed salad that is perfect for the summer season. Executive Chef Pierre Gagnaire has created a beautiful medley that has seasonal organic mesculin salad and semi-dried apricots as its main attracting. Quick and simple, the Seasonal Mix Salad with Semi-Dried Apricot and Rye Toast with Cheddar is superb choice for an appetizer for brunch and lunch.
TWIST in Las Vegas teaches you how to create a lovely blend where the surf meets the turf.
Create the Beer Foam sauce for the Surf n Turf from TWIST
Create the coconuts milk mix for the surf n turf dish from TWIST
3/Fanny Bay Oyster, Scented with Coconut Milk and Seasoned Ginger, Sapporo Foam
• Coconuts milk mix
• Sukui Tofu
• Basil seed
• Shiso julienne
• Diced green apple
• Sapporo beer foam
• Bronze fennel
2/Chestnut Soup, Razor Clams, Sautéed Mushrooms, Caramelized Hazelnuts
• Chestnut veloute (Cook 750g sliced onion with 250g butter. Add 3kg chestnuts. Add chicken stock and bouquet garni. Cook. Add cream and season. Mix and pass chinois. Finish with whipped cream.)
• Razor clams
• Seasonal wild mushroom (Saute and finish with chopped garlic confit, shallot and parsley.)
• Caramelized hazelnuts concasse
Surf ‘n’ Turf
1/ Nebraska Prime Beef Carpaccio, Florida Clam Salad, shaved Foie Gras, Baby Spinach
• Beef Carpaccio (Season with olive oil, lemon juice and shaved lemon.)
• Fresh clams (Season with olive oil, lemon juice and chopped shallot.)
• Blanched diced celery
• Baby spinach julienne
• Shaved foie gras