1. Cut ends of leeks and dice only the bottom 3 inches of leeks into half dice.
2. Place Butter in large sauce pot set on medium high heat. Add jalapenos, leeks, salt and pepper, saute for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add cream and half and half and bring to a simmer.
4. When cream is hot, pull off stove and add both cheeses, blend in thoroughly.
5. Peel potatoes and slice into 1/16 inch thick circles with a mandolin. Combine potatoes and cream mixture in mixing bowl.
6. Spray Sides and bottoms of a 13 X 9 inch baking dish with pan coating.
7. Place potato mixture in the pan and evenly distribute the potatoes and sauce.
8. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour. Remove wrap and foil and cook for 15 more minutes to brown top of potatoes.
© Restaurant Agent Inc.