1. Half the squash and sprinkle the rub over the flesh of the squash, stab with a fork.
2. Roast the squash in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour to 1 ½ .(until a toothpick easily penetrates the whole squash)
3. Skin the squash and set aside.
In a medium size stock pot drizzle oil and sauté the fennel and onion until translucent.
1. Deglaze with white wine and reduce until almost gone
2. Add the butternut stock and the cream as well as the roasted squash and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Blend with a stick blender or cool and blend in a regular blender, then strain for smoothness.
4. Season to taste
© Restaurant Agent Inc.