Birk's Restaurant3955 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara CA 95054
Hardwood grilled steaks, chops, and seafood have been the name of the game at Birk’s Restaurant since 1989. Lunch runs Monday through Friday from 11:15am to 2:30pm with a full menu. Starters include Buttermilk Onion Rings, Grilled Artichoke, and New England Clam Chowder. Salads like the Little Gem and Organic Baby Spinach complement main courses well, and Entrée Salads are available for a light lunch. The Barramundi Nicoise sandwich, Pulled Roast Chicken sandwich, and the Black and Blue Filet sandwich are available for patrons looking for something heartier. The Lunch Reserve List can satiate a craving for mid-day steak, chops, or seafood. Birk’s serves lighter fare in the bar between lunch and dinner, and a happy hour from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. offers half price appetizer and drink specials. Dinner is served all week beginning at 5:00 p.m. and expands upon the lunch menu. Some of the Raw Bar offerings are Oysters on the Half Shell, Ceviche, and a Chilled Shellfish Sampler. Prime Rib is available from the house wood smoker. Seafood dishes include Pasta Paella, Grilled Ahi and Maine Lobster Tail. For surf and turf in Santa Clara, Birk’s Restaurant is the institution to choose.
- Address: 3955 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara CA 95054
- Cross Street: Mission College Blvd.
- Location: Santa Clara County | Santa Clara
- Cuisine: Steak |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Fine Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Available
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Meals Served: Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Street | Public Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover |
- Corkage Fee: 20.00 | Per 750ml bottle.
- Website: http://www.birksrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (408) 980-6400
- Features: Full Bar, Private Room, Happy Hours, Lounge / Bar,
- Occasion: Dining Alone, Business Dining, Meet for a Drink, Special Occasion,