The Brinton Bistro239 Brinton Rd, Big Horn WY 82833
Nestled at the base of the Big Horn Mountains on the historic Quarter Circle A Ranch, The Brinton Bistro offers New American cuisine using fresh ingredients, in a classically modern setting with glorious views. Reservations recommended.
We appreciate you making your reservation on-line. If you have any additional questions or requirements, please feel free to call us at: 307-763-5925.
- Address: 239 Brinton Rd, Big Horn WY 82833
- Cross Street: Highway 335
- Location: Big Horn
- Cuisine: American | California | Desserts | Hamburger | Sunday Brunch | Vegetarian |
- Cost: | Inexpensive
- Category: Casual Dining
- Star Rating:
- Reservations: Recommended
- Dress Code: Casual
- Meals Served: Brunch | Lunch | Dinner |
- Parking: Private Lot |
- Payment Options: VISA | Amex | MasterCard | Discover | Cash |
- Corkage Fee: 8.00 |
- Website: http://thebrintonmuseum.org/visit/brinton-bistro/
- Phone: (307) 763-5925
- Features: Sunday Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Prix Fixe Menu, Wheelchair Access, Free Wi-Fi,
- Occasion: Romantic Dining, Dining Alone, Business Dining, Special Occasion, Trendy / Hip,
F.A.Q.sFrequently Asked Questions
- Do you have Handicapped Parking and Access?
- Yes! Handicap parking spots are located on the upper parking lot. There is an ADA-compliant ramp from the parking area to the front door of the building. If you need additional help, we have a golf cart and wheelchairs available. Contact the Front Desk for more information: 307-672-3173.
- Do you offer gluten-free, vegan, and special dietary choices?
- Yes! We can accommodate your special dietary requirements. Please let us know when you make your reservation and tell your server when you arrive.
- Are Reservations required?
- While reservations are not required, we recommend them. The last thing we want is for you to drive all the way out to The Brinton only to not be able to eat because we are booked up.
- Will The Brinton Museum be open?
- The museum will be open during normal museum hours only unless there is a special event. The Museum Store will usually be open when The Bistro is open.
- Can you handle parties of 12 or more?
- Yes! We can easily handle up to 60 people in the Bistro. If you have a party of 12 or larger, please call us at 307-763-5925 to make a reservation. The online system only recognizes the maximum number of people assigned to a table, which is 10, so if you have more people than that, you'll have to call us so we can combine tables. Thank you!