1. Heat oil on a large non-stick pan over low heat
2. Add cumin and mustard seeds. Let them crackle for 5 seconds
3. Add onions and tomato to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes
4. Add salt, chillies and spices. Cook for about 3 minutes
5. Add water and let the sauce thicken over medium heat.
6. Add bananas and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
7. Stir in cilantro and serve on a bed of steamed basmati rice.
Make a lenghtwise slit and cut each banana in three parts.
1 bunch of washed and dried cilantro
© Restaurant Agent Inc.