4 1/2 Stars

Vicente's Cuban Cuisine

Address: 1250 Library St, Detroit, MI 48226
Vicente's Cuban Cuisine
$ Recommended New Editor's Pick Private Room
Vicente's Cuban Cuisine was created in 2005 to give Detroit's palette an authentic taste of Cuba! Our recipes have been handed down through generations of the Vazquez family, as well as a few additions from our amazing Chilean Chef Roberto Caceres. Free Salsa lessons and dancing Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 pm. Live Latin Jazz Music on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 - 9:30 pm. Conveniently located close to Ford Field, Comerica Park, Detroit Opera House.

168 Crab & Karaoke - Flint

Address: 2113 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI 48532
168 Crab & Karaoke - Flint
$$
Thanks for visiting our website for your party reservation. Before you book the room, please read carefully the followings 1: We charge 40% of the full price as down-payment to secure your reservation, and it is non-refundable. 2: You have to pay the remaining balance(60% of the full price)to enter the room when you come to our store. 3:Every reservation only and automatically has 3 Hours. 4:More detailed informations about the prices and our rules are posted before your online payment(highlighted in the middle of page). 5:Please call us anytime before booking the room, if you have any question about …

168 Crab & Karaoke

Address: 32415 John R Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071
168 Crab & Karaoke
$
Thanks for visiting our website for your party reservation. Before you book the room, please read carefully the followings: 1, We charge 40% of the full price as down-payment to secure your reservation, and it is non-refundable; 2, You have to pay the remaining balance(60% of the full price)to enter the room when you come to our store; 3,Every reservation only and automatically has 3 hours. 4,More detailed informations about the prices and our rules are posted before your online payment(highlighted in the middle of page); 5,Please call us anytime before booking the room, if you have any question about …

The Pink House Tea Room

Address: 36341 Front St, New Baltimore, MI 48047
The Pink House Tea Room
$
Situated on scenic Anchor Bay, the Pink House is the perfect place to enjoy a European brunch with tea and fresh scones and wake up to beautiful sunrise views in the Airbnb suite, located on the upper level of the Tea Room. Our Tea Rooms have become a favorite for anyone that enjoys a conversation over traditional tea and scrumptious scones while being surrounded by art and decorations filled with history, love, and memories. Along with our famous scones, we are known for our fresh lunch selections offered daily, including a hearty chicken salad, gluten-free vegetable frittata, and many varieties …

Hidden Gem Restaurant

Address: 16000 W Nine Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075
$$
Welcome to Hidden Gem Restaurant, a hidden enclave in the heart of Southfield. Designed as a vibrant oasis where the elegant lights and beat of the music meet the elements and beauty of pageantry. We invite you to indulge, relax, and experience the magic.

Mario's Detroit

Address: 4222 2nd Ave, Detroit, MI 48201

IVY Kitchen + Cocktails

Address: 9215 E Jefferson, Detroit, MI 48214

The Emory

Address: 22700 Woodward Ave, Ferndale, MI 48220

The Holly Hotel

Address: 110 Battle Alley, Holly, MI 48442
The Holly Hotel
$$ Recommended New Editor's Pick
No longer an Inn, Michigan's Holly Hotel is a nationally-known American restaurant, listed on the United States Register of Historic Places.. The essence of award-winning regional and classical cuisine, late Queen Anne Victorian architecture, and a loyal following since 1891.

Tios Mexican Cafe

Address: 401 E Liberty St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Tios Mexican Cafe
$$
Family owned and operated since 1986. Located in the heart of Ann Arbor. Modern Mexican. Great vegetarian and vegan options as well as gluten free.

Flood's Bar and Grille

Address: 731 St Antoine St, Detroit, MI 48226
Flood's Bar and Grille
$$ Recommended Editor's Pick Private Room
Located in the heart of downtown Detroit. Part of Detroit for over 25 years serving some of the cities best soul food and drinks. Live entertainment five nights a week Wednesday-Sunday starts at 9:30 pm. Live DJ Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Wednesday nights are when the grown folks come out, come after work for happy hour and stay all night. Listen to a live band. Friday's Detroit's best-kept secret is our happy hour. Don't miss Karaoke on Sunday with some of the cities best amateur karaoke singers karaoke starts at 7 pm.

Aut Bar

Address: 315 Braun Ct, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Aut Bar
$
Aut Bar is the only full-time LGBTQ+ bar and restaurant in all of Washtenaw County. Opened in 1996 we are proud to welcome all members of the LGBTQ+ community, their friends, family, and supporters! Join us at brunch for bottomless mimosas, on Saturdays for Club Night, Thursdays for Trivia with Terry, Tuesdays for Tacos, or any time! Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 4-2am Saturdays: 10am - 2 am (Brunch 10am-3pm) Sundays: 10am - 11:30pm (Brunch 10am-3pm)

Bolero Latin Cuisine

Address: 51 W Forest Ave, Detroit, MI 48202
Bolero Latin Cuisine
$$ Recommended New Editor's Pick Special Offer
Showcasing Latin dishes from the team that brought you Vicente's Cuban Cuisine!

Hammer & Nail

Address: 3800 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201

The Office Coffee Shop

Address: 402 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067

Brooklyn Boyz

Address: 507 E Midland St, Bay City, MI 48706

Bay City Bills

Address: 1215 Michigan Ave, Bay City, MI 48708

Iron Pig Smokehouse

Address: 143 W Main St, Gaylord, MI 49735

The Agitated Grape

Address: 310 N Main St, Davison, MI 48423

Vibes & Dine Wednesdays

Address: 546 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226