Vicente's Cuban CuisineAddress: 1250 Library St, Detroit, MI 48226
$ Recommended New Editor's Pick Private Room
Vicente's Cuban Cuisine was created in 2005 to give Detroit's palette an authentic taste of Cuba! Our recipes have been handed down through generations of the Vazquez family, as well as a few additions from our amazing Chilean Chef Roberto Caceres. Free Salsa lessons and dancing Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 pm. Live Latin Jazz Music on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 - 9:30 pm. Conveniently located close to Ford Field, Comerica Park, Detroit Opera House.
168 Crab & KaraokeAddress: 32415 John R Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071
Thanks for visiting our website for your party reservation. Before you book the room, please read carefully the followings: 1, We charge 40% of the full price as down-payment to secure your reservation, and it is non-refundable; 2, You have to pay the remaining balance(60% of the full price)to enter the room when you come to our store; 3,Every reservation only and automatically has 3 hours. 4,More detailed informations about the prices and our rules are posted before your online payment(highlighted in the middle of page); 5,Please call us anytime before booking the room, if you have any question about …
168 Crab & Karaoke - FlintAddress: 2113 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI 48532
IVY Kitchen + CocktailsAddress: 9215 E Jefferson, Detroit, MI 48214
The Holly HotelAddress: 110 Battle Alley, Holly, MI 48442
$$ Recommended New Editor's Pick
No longer an Inn, Michigan's Holly Hotel is a nationally-known American restaurant, listed on the United States Register of Historic Places.. The essence of award-winning regional and classical cuisine, late Queen Anne Victorian architecture, and a loyal following since 1891.
Flood's Bar and GrilleAddress: 731 St Antoine St, Detroit, MI 48226
$$ Recommended Editor's Pick Private Room
Located in the heart of downtown Detroit. Part of Detroit for over 25 years serving some of the cities best soul food and drinks. Live entertainment five nights a week Wednesday-Sunday starts at 9:30 pm. Live DJ Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Wednesday nights are when the grown folks come out, come after work for happy hour and stay all night. Listen to a live band. Friday's Detroit's best-kept secret is our happy hour. Don't miss Karaoke on Sunday with some of the cities best amateur karaoke singers karaoke starts at 7 pm.
Tios Mexican CafeAddress: 401 E Liberty St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Family owned and operated since 1986. Located in the heart of Ann Arbor. Modern Mexican. Great vegetarian and vegan options as well as gluten free.
Aut BarAddress: 315 Braun Ct, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Aut Bar is the only full-time LGBTQ+ bar and restaurant in all of Washtenaw County. Opened in 1996 we are proud to welcome all members of the LGBTQ+ community, their friends, family, and supporters! Join us at brunch for bottomless mimosas, on Saturdays for Club Night, Thursdays for Trivia with Terry, Tuesdays for Tacos, or any time! Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 4-2am Saturdays: 10am - 2 am (Brunch 10am-3pm) Sundays: 10am - 11:30pm (Brunch 10am-3pm)
Iron Pig SmokehouseAddress: 143 W Main St, Gaylord, MI 49735
Don Juan Ann ArborAddress: 2135 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Don Juan BrightonAddress: 9475 Village Pl Blvd, Brighton, MI 48116
Los Amigos Ann ArborAddress: 625 Hilton Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Bay City BillsAddress: 1215 Michigan Ave, Bay City, MI 48708
Brooklyn BoyzAddress: 507 E Midland St, Bay City, MI 48706
Don Juan WaterfordAddress: 6565 Cooley Lake Rd, Waterford Twp, MI 48327
Los Amigos Don Juan LivoniaAddress: 19333 Victor Pkwy, Livonia, MI 48152
The Agitated GrapeAddress: 310 N Main St, Davison, MI 48423
Los Amigos WestlandAddress: 7667 N Wayne Rd, Westland, MI 48185
Bolero Latin CuisineAddress: 51 W Forest Ave, Detroit, MI 48202
$$ Recommended New Editor's Pick Special Offer
Showcasing Latin dishes from the team that brought you Vicente's Cuban Cuisine!