Authentic Thai Style (a clay mortar, wooden pestle and a spatula are required)
1. Put Thai chili and garlic in the mortar. Crush them with the pestle.
2. Add green beans and cherry tomatoes (cut half). Pound a few times just to bruise the beans and get the juice from the tomatoes.
3. Add peanut, crush it roughly. Then add shredded papaya and carrot.
4. Add the fish sauce, palm sugar, and lime juice in the mortar. Use the pestle and spatula to push all the ingredients together.
5. Mix it well, then put it on the plate.Put dried shrimp on top if you like.
Alternative way (Blender can be used)
1. Put chili, garlic, fish sauce, palm sugar, and lime juice in the blender. Blend it well. Set aside.
2. Put shredded papaya and carrot in a mixing bowl, then add the dressing.
3. Crush the peanut, add it in the bowl. Mix all ingredient together.
4. Top it with dried shrimp if you like.
© Restaurant Agent Inc.